PROJECT IGI 1 FULL GAME FOR PC

 







PASSWORD:
dgzigi
Image result for project igi 1 specs
These are the IGI : Origins system requirements (minimum)
  • Memory:1 GB.
  • Graphics Card: no graphic card.
  • CPU:Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz.
  • IGI : Origins File Size: 63 mb only
  • OS:windows 7/8/8.1/10

SUMMARY:
Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (released in Europe as simply Project I.G.I.) is a tactical first-person shooter developed by Innerloop Studios and released on December 15, 2000 by Eidos Interactive. It is one of the first computer games to feature realistic weaponry and tactical combat situations.

RELEASE DATE:
December 15, 2000

STORY:
Project IGI's plot (IGI stands rather cheesily for "I'm Going In", by the way) is set in the former Soviet Union where the game's protagonist, David Jones - an ex-SAS soldier turned freelance Allied governments operative - is tracking down Jach Priboi, the man responsible for the theft of a nuclear device



0 Comments:

Post a Comment